Forthcoming Books

... musings and comments, probably to be read only by my brother and two other people.

May 4, 2007

A 'Toon


I write the occasional column for the PNBA newsletter. I tried for the longest time to write about the prolific nature of a certain kind of author. Instead, I realized a cartoon could say it all. They never published this, but I've always rather liked it, in that I've never actually done a cartoon before or since...

Oh, and if you click on the image, it's a LOT easier to read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah-hah! Eat it, Koontz! Okay, so Watchers was alright, and maybe one of his inferior post-apocalyptic pseudo-supernatural quasi-Kingian books worth a beach read, but really, what a tool.
I remember seeing something about him on some t.v. show, and they showed some kid, with his name and the caption "Has memorized the first paragraph of 'Watchers.'" I just started laughing ... he might as well have worn a shirt that said "Never been laid!"
I am choosing at this moment to not dwell on the improbably large chunks of Tolkien that I can (and often do!) quote with alacrity.
Mostly, when I see those things, I think ... it can't be worth 11 bucks, or whatever fat paperbacks are going for now.
I like the stuff you send and mention.