Forthcoming Books

... musings and comments, probably to be read only by my brother and two other people.

March 5, 2007

New Chuck

I just got a galley of the new Chuck Palahniuk's fiction. I say fiction, because it's REALLY hard to call any of his books 'novels.' They just don't play out that way, or so I understand. Now is probably the time to admit that, while I've handsold them for years now, I've never actually read any Chuck P. I've read bits here and there, and heard him speak a few times, but school and PNBA Award Committee reading has often gotten in the way. As I am now about a week from being done with school, I'm moving RANT up on my stack. If the cover is any indicator, Chuck may break several of his own records in terms of the number of people who pass out during his book tour readings...

No comments: