Forthcoming Books

... musings and comments, probably to be read only by my brother and two other people.

March 7, 2007

Booksense Blurbs


I am just lame enough to be proud when my blurbs are chosen for Booksense recommendations. I just found out this one was chosen for April!

THE RAW SHARK TEXTS, by Steven Hall (Canongate, $24, 9781841959115 / 1841959111) "Imagine Jaws as a literary mash-up eating its way through the contemporary information explosion. Now, imagine this creature has developed a taste for you...and only you. Hall pushes the boundaries of fiction and design in this unique first novel." --Colin Rea, University of Oregon Bookstore, Eugene, OR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Now you can wander around calling yourself a "published author", snarkily, whilst you dispense wisdom on Forthcoming Books!
I would have survived Captain Tripps. Totally. But why go to Europe? I'd go to New Mexico. Alien landscapes! Peyote! Delicious.
Peyote of course involves vomit, but probably not on Archie. See how I tied that together?
(Napoleon Dynamite voice:) "Yesssss ..."