Forthcoming Books

... musings and comments, probably to be read only by my brother and two other people.

March 23, 2007

Welcome Back


Man, nothing better than a couple of Advance Reader Copies hitting my desk at 4:40 on a Friday afternoon. But wait, there's more! One of them is the new novel from Mark Frost. Frost, who was a writer for Twin Peaks, wrote two great novels back in the day, The List of Seven and The Six Messiahs. Then, I can only presume, he had kids who needed money for college, because he wrote non-fiction golf books. Gack. Even though The Second Objective is a stab at World War II / Hitler / historical fiction, I'm glad Frost is back telling stories...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark Frost is a thinker, yo. Clearly he will be able to work in Tom Delay's assertion that liberals are like Hitler for persecuting poor li'l Tom.
I really liked Frost's previous work (Not the golf ... am I getting that right?) in fiction, I found it Bodgerrific for reasons that C. at Forthcoming Books is well aware, e.g., said efforts' ability to cause Bourbon to shoot out my nose.

I Loan Books said...

"You made it come out of my nose..." -Butterfinger