Forthcoming Books

... musings and comments, probably to be read only by my brother and two other people.

October 12, 2007

Small Changes

So, really it only took a change in my 'identity' from I Buy Books to I Loan Books. Aaaaaaaaaand, we're off and running. I just finished my first week as a library Director, and thus far it's all good. Weirdly, I am lovin' the commute (about 25 minutes, some of it through a wildlife preserve area). Getting to hear large chunks of 'All Things Considered' makes me feel like the grown-up I'm really not, and reminds me so much of being a kid in the backseat while my dad had on NPR.

Literarily (not a real word, sadly), not much to report except that I found out they are making a movie of Pratchett's Wee Free Men. If they can get the Nac Mac Feegle right, we may have the greatest on-screen small creatures since the Brownies in Willow!

Oh, here's my office...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see Elvis made it.

Egggggcccellleennntt.