Forthcoming Books

... musings and comments, probably to be read only by my brother and two other people.

July 25, 2007


The guy in the blue sweater is my current boss. Just thought I would point this out, as I have not much else to say right now because I've been dealing with selling and then reading HP7. I'm also about halfway through Michael Chabon's Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay, and kicking myself for not reading it sooner. Off to buy books from Norton, one of my favorite publishers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone has piggybacked our office computer and is sending spam with it. So I don't get to see the guy in the blue sweater.

Why am I curious?

I've heard Chabon is the bomb, but have yet to sit through one of his works. Perhaps I'll start with AA of K & C.

Anonymous said...

Ah, now I see it.

Mr., Blutarsky. Zero point zero.